Hey friends! Quick question for you. How early is too early when it comes to decorating for Christmas? Are you a strong defender of the after Thanksgiving rule, or do you let things slide a little early? As much as I love the Christmas season and everything that goes with it, for now I’m trying to wait and hold on to fall. Today’s post is my effort to not skip past Thanksgiving, but to make sure it feels a little love. I’m sharing twelve Thanksgiving decor finds that I’m loving! Read on to check them out. 🙂Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission if you click through and/or make a purchase. Thanks for supporting Shelbie at Home. 🙂
Thanksgiving Decor Wishlist
- Gobble Box Sign Art: Because when else can you decorate with the word gobble?
- Give Thanks Hand-Painted Ceramic Plate: I love the hand lettered look of this plate!
- Turkey Plate and Stand Set: This turkey stand is adorable! It would add great height to a buffet line, or would make the cutest centerpiece!
- Plaid Napkins, Set of 4: These napkins are simple and stylish and would look great all season long.
- Harvest Felt Thankful Garland: Target always gets me with their seasonal garlands. They are so affordable and look great each year! Check out this post to see how I used a garland from last fall in our living room!
- It’s Turkey Time Dish Towels, Set of 2: I’m all about making sure the functional items in your home are also beautiful! So it’s easy to see why I love the idea of seasonal dish towels. These have great color and pattern!
- Turkey Place Cards, Set of 12: These Sur la Table place cards are the cutest! These would make a precious addition to a Thanksgiving “kids’ table.”
- Grateful Doormat: In case you didn’t get your doormat fix last week, here’s another great one!
- Feast Platter: This platter has the words “feast, family, food, share, friends,” lettered in the center. Perfect for Thanksgiving, but also for anytime you share a meal with people you love.
- Harvest Fall Leaf Oval Platter: Can you ever have too many beautiful platters? I’m going to say no. And this one can be used all season long!
- Wood and Enamel Turkey Cheese Board: This would make the perfect serving dish for Thanksgiving appetizers. Because let’s be real, we all get a little too hungry while waiting on dinner to be served.
- Happy Thanksgiving Box Sign Art: This small piece of art would be a simple addition for some instant seasonal charm!
Hope you enjoyed this Thanksgiving decor wishlist! What are your favorite Thanksgiving traditions? I can never get enough of my dad’s dressing, and I still love helping my mom decorate her tree on Black Friday. I’d love to hear from you!