Hey friends! Happy Monday! I’ve been working on a second anniversary gift guide over the past few weeks, and I’m excited to share it with you all today! Graham and I celebrated our second anniversary earlier this year in June with a weekend trip to Asheville, NC. We decided early on in our marriage to follow the traditional themes for anniversary gifts. Year two is cotton, and you can check out all of the themes below!
Even though we’ve already exchanged cotton themed gifts, I had so much fun putting together this second anniversary gift guide! Following the traditional themes forces you to be creative, so hopefully this guide can help spark some ideas for you!
Note: Some of the links below are affiliate links, which allows me to make a small commission from your clicks and/or purchases, but your purchase price stays the same. Thank you for helping support Shelbie at Home!
- Herschel Supply Co. Weekender: I love a good weekender bag, and this one is a classic. I think this would be a great gift, especially if you’re planning on taking a trip to celebrate your anniversary. It fits the theme, and will be a big help in packing 🙂
- Printed Cotton Sheets: Sheets are one of those simple luxuries in home design. You literally use them every day, so an anniversary is the perfect time to splurge and buy a set that’s both cute and comfy! I love the colors and patterns available in this set!
- Cotton Scented Candle: Nobody said it literally had to be made of cotton to count! I love how this gift thinks outside the box. And as a plus, you’d probably be reminded of your anniversary every time this candle burns in your home.
- Artificial Cotton Wreath: This wreath would look so good on a front door or used indoors as fall decor. Cotton is very “in” right now with the whole farmhouse trend, so you can find these wreaths all over the place!
- The Tie Bar Cotton Bow Tie: Graham and I are a big fan of The Tie Bar. We used this site to buy all of our groomsmen gifts for our wedding. Lately, I’ve been excited to notice that many bigger retailers are carrying this brand. They have so many great items at awesome prices, so I would definitely encourage you to check them out!
- Henri Bendel Weekender Bag: While I love the Herschel Supply Co bag listed above, I had to find one that’s a little more feminine to pair with it. This bag is gorgeous and the stripes are so classic. It’s definitely on my wishlist 🙂
- Canvas Toiletry Bag: This would be another great gift paired with a trip to celebrate. Anything that makes packing simpler is a win in my book.
- Cotton Apron: If your spouse loves to bake or cook, an apron is a great option for a gift! I love this Pretty Pantry option by Kate Spade, but there are nearly endless patterns out there to choose from!
- Monogram Turkish Cotton Throw: A cotton gift guide would not be complete without a cozy cotton throw! This option is monogrammable, making it perfect to celebrate your new family. I was never into monograms until I got married, and now I want everything to have my new last initial on it!
- Striped Pajama Set: For this item on the gift guide, I basically just searched for some cotton pajamas I wish I could buy right now. If you can’t tell, I have a thing for stripes. This would be a lovely, cozy gift that I would definitely enjoy receiving.
- Rope Cotton Hammock: Graham actually bought me a very similar cotton hammock for our anniversary! We hung it between two trees in our backyard, and it’s the perfect spot to relax and take an afternoon nap.
I’m excited to share more anniversary gift guides in the future! Do you follow the traditional themes for anniversary gifts? What is your favorite anniversary gift you have ever received? I’d love to hear from you!
Header Image Credit: Dei Gratia Photography